Simple Makeup Tutorial for beginners | college edition | Azietelly collab with DaintyDashBeauty

03:01

Hey dolls,

I am 2 days late but hey im here now hehe....
So my collaboration with DaintyDashBeauty is here!!!

This video will show how I actually do my makeup when I am getting ready for my classes.
Its pretty easy once you get the hang of where your bronzer, highlights & blushers go & the rest is pretty self explanatory :D


Watch, Like, Subscribe & Share aite <3

I hope I helped those newbies thats just getting to know the makeup world just as I am.

Its always trial & error wearing makeup. Funny story: I made simple mistakes like wearing my concealers before foundation! but thats not a reason to give up, just as life teach you to try & try AGAIN that is what you shall do ladies!! <3

If you ever want any guidance OR any questions at all regarding the products I use do Comment below & I would reply ASAP honey booboo.

Comment below for any request for my next video
Follow me at my Instagram: @azietelly
Tumblr & Snapchat
LIKE ME ON Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/azietelly/




Azie

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe