Everyday makeup tutorial, hijab tutorial & ootd!

21:33

Hey girls,

I recently just posted a video on my youtube channel and there was so much respond from the community that I decided to upgrade my blog game.

Im hoping to blog more in detail especially on product reviews here rather than just post a blog of my video link to my youtube channel and hoping to help more users by reviewing products I've used in the past or using right now.

Definitely a newbie in the makeup shenanigans. However, I'll try my best to come up with new, interesting ways of delivering the trends coming to you guys! 

Here is one of my first try of making a makeup tutorial, hijab tutorial & also a preview of outfit of the day. It's like the best combo if I was to watch someone's makeup tutorial I definitely sometimes wonder how they did their hijab and what outfit did they pair it with?! In this video I decided to combine it all and instead of making it a #GRWM video i made it a tutorial video.


Dont forget to subscribe, like, comment & share :)

Check out my wix acc: http://azietelly.wix.com/azietelly 

Love,
Azie



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe