Lunch date with FaaFirds??!

10:56

Hey girllss,

Yes you got that right I had the amazing opportunity to meet FaaFirds (Famous Malaysian Youtuber) for a lunch date.

It all begin with just a simple repost of her photo regarding the lunch at The Boat Noodle in Avenue K and answering questions like what's her & also my favourite dish from there.

I had no expectation that I'm going to win simply because I just started following and known her from youtube for maybe around 3-4 months back so I thought I'll never have a chance.

Two days after I applied for that giveaway & lunch date contest, she announced the winners on her instagram and I was one of the four lucky winners! Alhamdulillah :D

After 2-3 times checking that it's really my insta name @azietelly written on her announcement I quickly took a notepad and wrote some questions I wanna ask as an advice to become a better youtuber. Totally forgotten the fact that I just won a RM800 worth of makeup products!!!

"An investment in knowledge pays the best Interest"
- Benjamin Franklin-

The only thing I'm focused on when meeting FaaFirds was learning from her a few tips on her experience of being the most lovable youtuber in Malaysia. As this could be my only chance to grab and learn more on sponsorship deals, gaining followers/ fans, youtube events and not to forget makeup tips of course. lol

To cut to the chase and my psycho babbling you can just watch my youtube video on the whole event and also how I got ready for that lunch date aka fast forward makeup tutorial :D


Im proud to actually say this is one of my best thumbnail art everrr hahaha look how cute!!

Love,
Azie






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe