Mansur Gavriel Bucket Bag vs Niko-Niko Bucket Bag #purfectbucketbag

05:56

Hey girls,

First of all, I have one quick question for all the fashion addicts out there. Have you ever been so obsessed with a high-end handbag that you just gave up entirely because you know it's expensive as hell?!

Well, recently my friend did a post on Malaysian designer's designing high-end handbags (wow that's a mouthful huh?). You could check her blog out by clicking here.

I've heard about them before but I was a little skeptical and wondering if it's worth the hype or not. One day I was checking out the Sometime by Asian Designer Instagram and OMG they actually designed one of my all time favorite high-end bucket handbags and it's too cute to pass on!

Mansur Gavriel Bucket Bag

Amazingly crafted little devil. Love this bag to death. 
However have a look at the details below, especially the price. :'(


Now girls would you really want to spend that much for a handbag you can't afford? 
YES?! yeah I know me too. I totally feel you giiirll. Brand matters.
BUT
Yes, there's always a BUT... wait for it...

BUT.... let me just introduce you guys, the Asian Designer's Mansur Gavriel inspired Bucket Bag.

Hereeee is.......

Niko-Niko by Nicole W 
Black


Check out the colors available, the design & the price! 

Honey boo boo this is amazeballs! It's so pretty.
I need it in my life BUT...
Yes, there's still a BUT...
BUT, it's sold out girls. :(
I SO SAD & MAD, IM SMAD!

Looking at the price and the fact that it's only RM 179.00
How cheap & affordable is that?!

No complaints right here except where is MY Nico-Nico bag at?! LOL

MY FAVOURITE COLOR?
If I could have more than one?
I would go for the black one of course and these other two colors...

Niko-Niko by Nicole W
Charcoal

Niko-Niko by Nicole W
Emerald


Here are some details on the bucket bag from their website itself.


For further details do check out their website here.

You could also check out FashionValet for the availability of the niko-niko bag as of tomorrow (7/3/2016) they are making an appearance. 

However, disappointed as I was when I checked it today (7/3/2016- updated this on the day I checked it out) there was only one color available which is the Ochre Brown color :( Guess I'll just have to wait....


Love,
Azie.













You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks again for the mentioned babe !! Yeahhh never ever underestimate our asian designers !! Hehehe I hope we both shall have those inspired bags someday !

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe