Biore Kao Make-Up Remover Review

00:41

Biore Kao Make-Up Remover



DIRECTIONS:

  1. Take a pump or two and start massaging on your skin to take off your makeup
  2. Once done rinse with water

HOW I USE IT?

  1. Take two pumps of biore cleansing oil on my cotton pad and start removing my makeup
  2. Once Im done I'll use my facial wash to make sure everything is clean


PRO'S:

  1. It dissolves & removes makeup inclusing waterproof mascara!
  2. It gets rid of the dirt & impurities
  3. The oil has a light consistency & gives your skin that natural moisture balance
  4. Affordable - retails at RM 17.50 now @ watsons (sale from RM24.70)

CON'S:

  1. When i get it near my eyes, it gets kind of cloudy

COMMENT DOWN BELOW ON THE PRODUCT YOU USE TO REMOVE YOUR MAKEUP, WOULD LOVE TO CHECK THEM OUT :)

Love,
Azie






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe