P.U.E.L.L.A Coffee Scrub by Izyan Afifi

10:43

Heyyyyy girls,

I've been so busy with assignments and time management is not my strongest suit (can you tell?). Lol

So forgive me if im gone for tooooo damn long.

HOWEVER, hehe here comes the review that yalls has been waiting for since that instagram post! 

Keep in mind that:

I have tried it 2-3 times on my face and body.


                   REVIEW                   


P.U.E.L.L.A Coffee Scrub by Izyan Afifi
RM 40.00 SM
RM 43.00 SS
I got mine from: @by_ninie


Directions:
1. Firstly, get in the shower
2. Massage the product on your face and/ skin and focus on problem skin areas
3. Let it soak for a few minutes
4. Rinse well

GO GLOW PEOPLE


                   SWATCHES                   







                   PRO'S                   


1. Smooth skin & I noticed that my skin is a little lighter
2. Exfoliate dead skin cells
3. Gets rid of puffy eyes
4. Help get rid of problem skin areas such as: cellulite, stretch marks, dark spots & scars
5. Softens skin & has a glowy finish
6. Helps eliminate unwanted oil


                   CON'S                   


1. Caffeine properties were dissolving instead of having ground feel to it



                   CONCLUSION                   

My personal experience using this product:

1. First of all, I love the fact that the smell of coffee was so strong!
(can you tell I'm a coffee addict?)

2. It did soften & gives my skin that glowy look

3. I feel super extra fresh after using it 
-guessing that caffeine have the same effect on the skin like they do in your tummy
*hahaha*

4. I really did feel that my skin was smoother and slightly lighter!
-loving the fact that I could get a lighter skin from this coffee scrub :D


Love,
Azie






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe