Silkygirl Eye Opener Waterproof Mascara Review

06:01

Silkygirl Eye Opener Waterproof Mascara
Color: 01 Black

RM10.00

Mascara Wand: Easy to apply once you get used to it.


               SWATCHES               





              PRO'S             

  1. Affordable I got mine for RM10.00 only
  2. Silkygirl is a drugstore product: Available in- Guardian, Watsons, etc.
  3. Gives that falsies effect -it lengthens & thickens your eyelashes
  4. So easy to remove unlike other waterproof mascara
  5. Slightly smudge proof


             CON'S             

  1. Takes time to dry
  2. Not as waterproof as it should be
  3. It gets clumpy (after second coat)




                   SMUDGE PROOF & WATERPROOF TEST            





CONCLUSION:

Do I love it? 
From personal experience, from the first time I applied this Silkygirl Eye Opener was actually my best friend's mascara and fell in love on first application that I just needed to grab it when I saw it at Watsons!

Still prefer this particular mascara other than my Maybelline Volum'Express. 
Not to say it's better, but what I would say is that it's easy to apply and for me the first coat is enough to make my eyes look like it's curled.

Basically its my go to quick fix for an eyelash perfection for just RM10.00 that could last for months!
Do I hear ChaChing in the background? you got that right! sooooo AFFORDABLE GIRLS

If you girls have tried this do comment down below & tell me a pro & a con using this product! :D

Love,
Azie.





















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe