MU COSMETICS REVIEW

00:22


Hey guise, 

Its been awhile huh? 

Lets get down to the MU COSMETICS REVIEW

Instagram shop: @mucosmetics
Shade:
1. NUDE BABY
2. MANISAH RED
RM49 each


Swatches for Manisah Red & Nude Baby



PROS:
  • The red color are super pigmented love that I dont have to layer on for that
  • Both have a really nice scent to it: vanilla scent maybe?
  • Cute tube packaging, easy to travel with, no spillage whatsoever
  • Applicator is easy so maneuver

CONS:
  • It takes awhile to dry completely
  • The nude color is not as pigmented as the red one and you need to layer on for that
  • There's some kind of texture to the liquid (it didn't bother me much but it's there, however, it does disappear once its completely dry.)

CONCLUSION:
I love the both of them. I could wear the nude when Im out lepaking with friends. As for Manisah Red I could wear it for night time events or evening tea party. 

For more review and on lips swatches, check out my youtube vlog 


Love,
Azie 









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe