Fame Cosmetics Review and Lip Swatches

08:11

Hey gegirls,


Earlier this week I was so blessed to get these beauties in the mail from Fame Cosmetics! They are a Malaysian based brand of matte lip cream and they were such a doll for sending me over a whole box of five different colors to do a review and swatches on them. Alhamdulillah and Bismillah.

I mean could you die?
These colors are the bomb!
I just couldnt wait to try the NUDE color on! as Kylie Jenner would say "Cuteee"
Wanna know whats my favourite color turn out to be?!
Now that drama-bomb is over lets get down to the real deal here which is the review.

Let me list down from right to left: 

1. NUDE 002        = RM29.00

2. CANDY 001     = RM29.00

3. GOSSIP 006     = RM29.00

4. FUSCHIA 005  = RM29.00

5. DESIRE 003     = RM29.00

REVIEW:

PRO'S:

1. The first time I put it on I kept thinking to myself is this really going to turn out matte because it was so creamy when applying, unlike my Elianto liquid matte lipstick.
This is definitely an advantage for me, I get to take my time to apply it without worrying it would dry and also the fact that I could top on my second layer was magic for a matte liquid lipstick as other brands it would be so drying on the lips.

2. They offer a variety of colors and its super affordable rather than the other local brands of matte lip cream out there. RM29.00 each only!

3. Packaging is so simple and sleek looking I love how it looks and holding it too.

4. My favorite shade are in the order I like most is the Fuschia - Desire(definitely didn't expect I would love this because I always stray away from bold red lips) - Gossip - Nude.

5. Even though it transfers on my coffee bean to-go cup and on top of that I had a cranberry scone for tea time I've noticed that this is the only matte lip cream brand that would stick its color on till 6-8 hours tops. *LIKE A CHAMPION*

CON'S:

1. Once I'm done applying I waited for a few minutes or so while I'm checking my phone and it finally dried. It dried longer than other brands but you could do so much in a few minutes to wait for it to dry so it doesn't really matter.

2. Kind of smell like the liquid medicine but it's not an issue for me.

3. My least favourite shade because of my skin tone (tan) is called candy but I'm sure if you're confident (unlike me hahaha) you could totally pull it off.

4. It transfers. (refer back to pro's no 5)

Check out my youtube lip swatches to get a better view of the colors 

Where to get them: IG: @fame_cosmetics




YAY OR NAY?

It's definitely a YAY for me because ALL in ALL

  • it's creamy and not drying at all
  • it stays on for more than 6 hours and I'm glad because none of my lipstick would stay on that long (literally NEVER)
  • the colors are so so pretty...I'm so in love with Fuschia and Desire which is so rare for me to love bold reds and striking pink on my lips ever.
  • last but not least it's so affordable

Love,
Azie

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Gossip and fuschia more suitable with u. seriously hihi..

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe