AQUTOP Skincare Review

04:47

Hey girlies,

Im back with another review!! yayy haha



Skincare is definitely one of the most important product for the self-proclaimed makeup enthusiast like yours truly.  Why? Well, the most important part when we start painting our face is to have a blank canvas right? The part and parcel of keeping that blank canvas smooth or should I say clean is top priority! So skincare helps us in a way to have that perfect blank canvas. 

Whatever the condition is, my skin requires the best "cleansing" right after the whole day wearing makeup on my face. 




FIRST STEP: CLEANSING

AQUTOP: PERFECT CLEAN CLEANSING FOAM
DEEP CLEANSING. ELASTICITY.

I gave this a try for about two weeks or so now but on the first day itself. It is for all skin type but I knew it would suit me as per usual my skin reacts to cleansing product pretty fast if it were no good/ good. Basically, I could just tell by the fact that it does not sting my skin or left any tingling feeling after cleansing. 

This cleansing foam definitely gives you that deep cleansing feel. You could just tell by the texture it produces. With just a small dollop you could get a heavy set of foam all over your palm ready to massage away the dirt/ gunk on your face. 

The cleansing foam has a pleasant fragrance scent and it just smells very refreshing. After washing it off with warm water, my face feels completely dirt free and ready to be moisturized! 


SECOND STEP: MOISTURIZING

AQUTOP MOISTURIZING SIGNATURE TONE-UP CREAM
WHITENING. WRINKLE CARE. MOISTURISING.

This is a moisturizing cream for all skin type and its function as a whitening, wrinkle care and moisturizing cream. It is worn during the day by applying as the last step of your skincare routine. 

To be honest, I'm the kind that prefers more the "oily" moisturizing effect rather than "matte" moisturizing effect. This product, however, has a matte moisturizing effect and it leaves a white residue after first application. It has a heavy to medium creamy texture and a pleasant fragrance scent. 

Safe to say I'm not really a fan of this as the white residue probably was more visible on my skin tone. Nevertheless, it may work perfectly on a white skin tone I assume. 


This is a lil bit off topic but it is the body lotion from the same brand which is also worth to review on. 


AQUTOP: SMOOTHING SIGNATURE TONE-UP BODY LOTION
WHITENING. MOISTURIZING.

This is a moisturizing body lotion with whitening effect. This product is for all skin types. I have tried this lotion for two weeks now and after the first time applying it to my arms, it has this amazing pleasant scent and just the same as the face moisturizer it has a little white residue but I didn't mind it at all as it was not visible on my arms. It does have a nice balance of moisturizing effect, not too oily and not too matte kind of moisturization. 

Judgment on this body lotion? Really love it, definitely one of the product I don't mind keeping in my work bag to travel with just in case I need it.



Love,
Azie <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe