First impression & Review on Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

09:11


Hey girls,

If you do subscribe to my youtube channel you would've seen my latest video on my first impression & review on Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation. If you haven't do watch it and get more of a clear picture how it turns out on my skin. Especially for tan skinned girls like me, it's pretty hard to find the right shade but being a hijabi myself I kind of get away with it sometimes due to the fact that I cover up and the only skin difference you would notice (with close attention) was my hands I guess. 

Please watch, like my other videos if you like it and to be updated with my new videos do Subscribe.

Nonetheless, as I promised in the video for a more detailed review on this product on my blog so sorry it took me awhile to actually sit down and write this but here it is guurrrls.....



DESCRIPTION: (AS ON THIER WEBSITE)

1. Give your skin a radiance boost and leave it looking flawless for up to 16 hours! 
2. Enriched with a fruit therapy formula to enhance your complexion.

    • Apricot for radiance
    • Melon for hydration
    • Apple to protect your youth

3. It is also enriched with crystalline pigments to even out the complexion while letting in the natural     light for that healthy looking glow.
4. Its soft, fresh texture easily blends onto the skin for a comfortable flawless finish leaving you with a beautiful, radiant and hydrated skin for 8 hours***.
Tested and approved!****
- Complexion is perfectly evened out 89% agreed
- Complexion is radiant: 79% agreed

WHERE TO GET IT? (IN MALAYSIA)
  • I got mine from Watsons. 
  • Other places available would be in Sunway Piramid (Kiosk) 
  • Online: www.hermo.my 
PRICE:

  • RM53.33/30ml

PROS 
• Medium coverage on first application but after second time applying Im quite happy with the coverage, it evens out your complexion
• Very dewy finish (a bit too much for me after a few hours outdoors, but a bit powder helps sort that out)
• Did not dry out my skin but I did apply a heavy amount of coconut oil to moisturize my skin before so yeah that definitely helps to avoid cakey-ness whenever I apply any foundation.
• Foundation is easy to spread due to its dewy/ liquidy texture
• Can find it at Watsons at a reasonable price
• Nice fruity scent (personally loved it though it does fade after few minutes after application)
• No SPF ( can be a pro if you take pictures with flash but be sure to use your sunblock before using this)
• #53 suits my skin tone but i did mention I may get away with it due to me being a hijabi

CONS
• Doesn't last for 16 hours as mine did get oily after a few hours outdoor 
• Not suitable for very dry skin or oily skin
• No SPF ( can be a con for people who want to use this at daytime and not have a face sunblock )
• Scent, not everybody might like it
• It will go into your fine lines after a few hours, retouch is needed especially around my eye areas.



CONCLUSION:

Despite the cons I personally love the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation as not much foundation in my collection has that dewy finish that i desire. I love that for an everyday "no makeup" makeup look I could just apply one layer of this foundation, lipstick, slight eyeshadow and mascara would look just perfect. 

Follow my social media's:
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/azietelly/
Snapchat: @azietelly
Musically: @azietelly
Blog: http://azietelly.blogspot.my/
Tumblr: http://azietelly.tumblr.com/

Like my fb page: https://www.facebook.com/azietelly/



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe